“Every time you post something online, you have a choice.
You can either make it something that adds to the happiness levels in the world—or you can make it something that takes away“ ~ Zoe Sugg
Siapa tahu ada yang mau #OneDay #OnePost, atau kekurangan ide buat nulis/bikin postingan blog, tips berikut ini katanya bisa mengatasi ‘Writer/Blogging Block’ 🙂
Ide-ide yang berasal dari sumber http://www.thesitsgirls.com/writing-prompts/ ini bisa dipakai untuk postingan, atau menjadi sumber ide untuk kita rangkai menjadi suatu postingan ciamik ala Sahabat Blogger 🙂
Berikut idenya, tapi dalam bahasa Inggris ya. Artiin aja pakai Google Translate 🙂
- Share one goal you want to achieve this month.
- Free write for 7 minutes – and publish without editing.
- Have you traced your family tree?
- What is your favorite source of news?
- How do you like your pizza (and do you call it a pizza pie)?
- When was the last time you received a handwritten letter?
- Happy Labor Day! Tell us the most important thing you learned during your first job.
- International Literacy Day – celebrate by sharing some of your favorite books, or letting us know what you plan to read this fall.
- Tell us what family game night looks like in your world.
- At the end of a long day, what do you do to relax?
- What is on your music playlist right now?
- Do you make your bed when you get up in the morning or leave it since you will just mess it up again that night?
- Have you ever had jury duty?
- Did you have a special pet when you were a child?
- How do you make the perfect cheeseburger?
- If you were going to be stuck in an elevator for two hours, who would you want with you?
- What does it mean to be a good neighbor?
- What fear have you conquered?
- It is Talk Like A Pirate Day! Give us a pirate tale.
- Do you have a funny camping story? Or maybe some great tips to make camping fun?
- How have your friendships with other women inspired you, or helped you to become a better you?
- What is your favorite thing about your yard?
- It’s the first day of fall. Do you feel a chill in the air? Tell us what you are most looking forward to about fall.
- Are you the same person you were last year? Five years ago? Ten years ago? Tell us how you have (or haven’t) changed.
- Share your favorite breakfast recipe.
- Do you still live in the town where you were born? Why or why not?
- Which one of the seven dwarfs do you most identify with?
- Tell us about your writing process – do you like music or quiet, is there a special place you go to work, do you type from the beginning or write notes with a pen and paper first?
- Did you catch lightning bugs when you were a child?
- What is your daily beauty routine?
Untuk hari-hari nasional atau perayaan/peringatan sesuatu disesuaikan saja sama dengan yang di Indonesia atau daerah tempat tinggal teman-teman. Seperti di Yogya, saat ini sedang berlangsung Festival Kebudayaan Yogyakarta (FKY) yang banyak acara bagusnya 🙂
Sahabat Blogger tertarik dengan prompts ini? Silakan lho, tapi jangan lupa nulis sumber aslinya yang pakai keminggris itu ya 🙂